- Develop and implement a suitable, stable and sustainable framework for the scientific strategy enforcement in the research field of value added, data driven e-services in water management;
- Develop a Research Quality Assurance System (RQAS) that will allow benchmarks’ setup for increasing the Composite Research Indicator and monitor its evolution in time.
D1.1 Technology survey: Prospective and challenges: [month 07]
D1.2 Roadmap of the research team in SDWM: [month 07]
D1.3 Research QA Handbook [month 17] (that will include a preliminary Research Quality Report)
D1.4 Research Quality report [month 36]
D1.5 Statement regarding the update of the Participant Portal [Month 02]
WP2 aims to create a link between the Romanian research group in the field of SDWM and the internationally-leading research institutions, as well as to encourage and enhance the networking of the Romanian research group with other research intensive institutions in Europe, industry specialists, public authorities, and institutions that regulate critical resource management.
Deliverables (brief description and month of delivery)
D2.1 Report on staff exchanges (that includes the individual reports) [months 36]
D2.2 Report on the Information & Networking events [month 36]
The aim of this work-package is to organize trainings on topics related to excellence in research, that will be attended by target groups of the UPB.
Description of work
The lead partner for the work package is UNESCO-IHE, that will ensure a broad inter- and trans-disciplinary approach. The internationally leading partners will participate in trainings, according to their specializations.
D 3.1 A training needs assessment report based on a training needs survey at UPB [Month 5]
D 3.2 Short Status report on training courses and summer schools [Month 34]
The aim of this work-package is to organize a series of high quality scientific events to facilitate knowledge transfer and raise the visibility of UPB at national and international level. The events will reunite: experienced and young researchers from UPB, research staff from the partnering institutions, as well as invited researchers from other bodies (universities, companies) relevant to the development of the research field.
Description of work
The lead partner of this work package is UNIMIB, that has very good experience in organizing scientific events and excellent results in the field of ICT for water management. All partners will be involved in this events, by preparing and presenting different topics for the events.
D 4.1 Workshop materials [to be prepared before each workshop]; materials will be accessible also on Knowledge lake
D 4.2 Report on organization and participation to scientific events [month 36]
Promotion and dissemination activities are essential lines of actions towards achieving the project objectives. WP5 is dedicated to a series of actions that will encompass both dissemination activities of the project outcomes and results, and promotional activities of UPB excellence in research towards increasing UPB visibility at regional, European and international level.
Description of work
The lead partner is the UPB, as most of the related tasks will need local support. The participants mainly contribute with materials that will be published on the e-Knowledge environment.
D5.1 Knowledge-lake e-platform [month 6]
D5.2 Dissemination materials [ongoing]
D5.3 Project presentation at Proposers' day / Info Day organized by the Commission [according to EU schedule]
WP 6 is dedicated to overall co-ordination and management of the project, with the goal of ensuring overall project coherency, provide efficient management and decision making procedures, identify any problems encountered in achieving the stated project goals and put structures in place to take timely and appropriate corrective action, and finally, make a synthesis of the project results and findings. Goals will include:
- Ensuring effective coordination & collaboration among partners and monitoring progress
- Managing project implementation risks & putting necessary contingency plans in place
- Ensuring the fulfilment of overall project goals, within available time & budget constraints
- Ensuring overall quality assurance and the timely delivery of project deliverables
- Maintaining accurate records of cost and effort reports
- Maintaining regular and clear lines of communication with the Commission Services
- Ensuring effective coordination & collaboration between departments within the faculty, as well as with partnering institutions and monitoring progress
- Definition and supervision of project schedule, execution of the Action Plan and the achievement of the project goals on time and within budget
- Internal content management system for documents storing and flow, activity planning and reporting
Description of work (where appropriate, broken down into tasks), lead partner and role of participants
D6.1 Overall activity plan for the entire project,
D6.2 Project reports as requested by the Commission
D6.3 Project web site